September 26, 2013

5 Winter Favorites


Winter is gone here in Argentina so I wanted to share with you five things that I have been loving for the last couple of months.



1) St. Ives body lotion
We all know that skin gets extremely dry during winter so after trying several body lotions I finally found a not-so-expensive brand that I really like.


2) Elvive Kera-Liso: Hair treatment and conditioner
I have curly hair and even when these products are designed for straight hair they have kept my hair soft, shiny and almost without frizz throughout the winter.


3) Combat boots
Since they are very comfortable and they go with almost any outfit these have been my go-to autumn/winter foot wear.


4) Fuzzy socks
Well, there is not much to explain…what is winter without cute fuzzy socks?!



5) Tea and Books 

I find these things to be particularly special during winter: there is not a better feeling for me than the one I feel when I lay in my bed with a hot cup of tea and a book on a cold/rainy day.
(The books in the picture above are: Las hijas del frío (The Stonecutter) by Camilla Läckberg, El mundo amarillo (The Yellow World) by Albert Espinosa, Matched by Ally Condie, and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.)  


Tell me what your winter favorites are!

Have a nice day!

Gabi

4 comments:

  1. Very nice post! I love number 5 (Tea and books) it gives the winter a cozy feeling. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!
    The only brand that I know is Elvive ^^
    I’m following your blog on GFC.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    I hope you’ll visit my blog too.

    xoxo
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I'm following you now!

    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like your socks, so funny:-)
    I follow your bog!
    xx
    Orianne

    ReplyDelete