September 30, 2013

When 24 hours are not enough


My school year is coming to an end and it´s now when I remember all the things I need to get done and I literally cry: I have projects to hand in, exams to study for, classes to prepare for my students and I feel like doing a thousand other things that I don´t have time for.

I love drawing, painting, doing crafts and sewing and I like to think about what I want to do, which materials I want to use and how am I going to do it, and that takes a lot of time. So, after thinking about all those things, I always realize that I don´t have enough time to actually do what I have been planning to do and I get frustrated.


Has this ever happened to you? How do you manage to study/work (or both) and do the things you like without feeling overwhelmed by the lack of time?



[The picture does not belong to me, credits to the owner]

3 comments:

  1. Great blog
    I am following you now

    will you like to follow back?
    Love
    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-gladiators.html#.Uk1pxIasiSp

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post dear =) say would you like to follow each other? http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey doll ,
    thanks for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment..
    I am following you on back GFC ...
    Keep in touch,
    www.bringbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete